Situated in the heart of the village about 7 miles East of Oxford on the A40 and just 1 mile from J8/8a of the M40
The Merry Bells was built as a Temperance Hotel in 1888.
As well as offering rooms for hire, the building now houses the Library, the Parish Office and some other offices
There are 2 rooms available for hire:
The Main Hall with a kitchen attached and a smaller Coffee Room